Glitter nail polish always seems like a good idea until it comes time to remove it. Luckily there is an easier way.
|before: Nail with glitter polish|
What you will need:
-Nail Polish Remover
1. Pre-cut your cotton pads in half so that you don't use too many [You will need 10 pieces in total, one for each finger].
2. Pre-cut your tinfoil as well. I like to cut mine in pieces about 2" by 2".
3. Soak your cotton pad in nail polish remover and press it onto your nail.
4. Immediately after tightly wrap your nail in the tinfoil. The tinfoil will prevent the polish remover from drying and will allow it to soak against the nail polish.
5. Wait about 5-10 minutes before removing the cotton pad & tinfoil. Make sure to press firmly against the nail when removing it, and slightly wiggle it up.
6. Enjoy your perfectly clean nails!
-note: I do not suggest that you do this everyday as it can be quite drying on your cuticle and nail. After removing the polish wash your hands and apply your favourite hand cream.
|Cotton pad soaked in polish remover.|
|What it looks like.|
|Tinfoil + cotton pads post removal|
|after: clean nail with no polish or glitter|
So now that there is an easier way to remove your glitter polish, will this be a nail that you chose to rock more?