Sunday, January 29, 2012

NOTD - Follow me on Glitter

Today I opted for a Black with glitter nail polish look.  Achieving this look was super easy, other than the base and top coat 1 polish was used. 


What I used:


Used in order shown above from left to right
-OPI; Nail Envy (clear base coat)
-Nicole by OPI; Kardashian Kolor in 'Follow me on Glitter' ( black w/glitter nail polish)
-Seche Vite; Dry Fast Top Coat (clear top coat)

Most glitter nail polishes tend to apply quite sheer and need another nail polish colour layered underneath to really show up nicely on the nail.  But not 'Follow me on Glitter" from the Kardashian Kolor Nicole by OPI nail polish.  It only took 2 coats to cover my nail perfectly.

after 2 coats of 'Follow me on Glitter'

Keep in mind, as this is an opaque glitter polish the formula is a bit thicker than most nail polishes.

This is the brush pulled out directly from the bottle, not wiped off first.
Have you checked out the Kardashian Kolor nail polishes?  If so what colour (if any) has caught your eye from the collection? 

-Gabby





No comments:

Post a Comment