Tuesday, January 31, 2012

NOTD: Aquadelic

Today I decided to test out my China Glaze nail polish that came in my January 2012 Luxe box.  

What I used:
Used in order shown above from left to right
-OPI; Nail Envy (clear base coat)
-China Glaze; in 'Aquadelic' (turquoise)
-Seche Vite; Dry Fast Top Coat (clear top coat)

This nail polish is a little bit thick, but applies nice and smooth.  I only needed to use two coats to get a good opaque coverage.

After 2 coats of 'Aquadelic'

As soon as I saw this polish in my Luxe Box I was bummed.  I thought it was 'For Audrey' (Not that that is a bad colour, but I already own two bottles of it).  When I saw that it was a different colour I immediately pulled out my 'For Audrey' nail polish to do a comparison.  

Both China Glaze; Left: For Audrey, Right: Aquadelic
'For Audrey' is more of a muted turquoise, with a bit more of a mauve colour to it.  Where as 'Aquadelic' is a bright turquoise, more of an aqua colour (which makes sense seeing as the name of this polish does have 'aqua' in it!)

What colour nail are you sporting today?

-Gabby





No comments:

Post a Comment