Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Kaia Naturals; Juicy Bamboo Facial Cleansing Cloths

Juicy bamboo facial cleansing cloths, by Kaia Naturals was one of the 5 products that came inside of my January 2012 Glymm Box. 



 I figured today would be the perfect day to test out this wipe as I was wearing enough makeup to justify a good makeup removal but not an excessive amount.  It would be unfair to test out a full face of makeup on a single wipe, as I would not expect my favourite makeup removers to do the job in one shot either.


When it comes to makeup wipes I find that they are perfect for a quick removal when you don't have the time or the resources to properly cleanse your face.  


As convenient as they are, I have always hated them for removing my mascara.  I tend to put a little makeup remover on my wipe to help me out, or I'll just leave the mascara on until I am able to properly remove it.  When I was reading the back of the post card that comes with the wipe, this statement definitely stood out to me:



Even after reading that I was still skeptical to use it on my eyelashes, but I still gave it a go.  I have to say as far as wipes go, this one has exceeded my expectations.  One single wipe was able to remove all of my makeup -- Mascara included!  I went over my face after with a M.A.C wipe to see if there was still any makeup left but the wipe came out clean.
Front of wipe
Back of wipe
 This is definitly something that I will be purchasing the full size of for late nights and times that I am going away and do not want to bring my whole cleansing kit.

Oh and did I mention that they are Cruilty free?


If you are interested in purchasing these wipes you can find them online at http://www.kaianaturals.com the website also has a store locator if you prefer to find a store near you to buy them.

Have you ever tried these makeup wipes, if not what is your favourite makeup wipe to use?

-Gabby







No comments:

Post a Comment